QUIT4october is a month-long quit smoking initiative run each year in October.
QUIT4october supports and promotes the most effective way to quit smoking including with the support of your healthcare professional to develop a personalised treatment plan that is right for you.
Check in with your lungs
Check out QUIT4october’s Tobacco Treatment Specialist, Associate Professor Colin Mendelsohn discussing some of the common questions asked by people on their quit smoking journey.
His guidance will support discussions with your healthcare professional to find the treatment plan that is right for you. While you’re there, check out the Lung Foundation Australia’s interactive Lung Health Checklist to check out the current health of your lungs!
Lung Foundation Australia APP
Our app includes many features, such as:
- Push Notifications so you can be the first to know about any kind of events or offers we have for you.
- One Touch Calling from inside your app. No numbers to save or remember.
- Information and contacts for Lung Foundation Australia easily accessible in your app.
- Communication features so you can interact with us and leave us feedback.
- Contribute to Lung Foundation Australia’s cause via online donations.
- And much more…